What do women want? Success, happiness, and hourglass curves.
If Mother Nature hasn’t given you the curves you crave, body contouring with Dr. Ryan Stanton can. Combined with exercise and a healthy diet, body contouring can volumize and shape key areas of the body to create those highly desirable hourglass curves.
What Body Contouring Procedures Do I Need for Hourglass Curves?
Tall, curvy, thin, short, big hips, tiny breasts… bodies come in every shape and size imaginable. To create hourglass curves, Dr. Stanton works with each patient’s unique anatomy. He combines a variety of surgical procedures to enhance and shape your body. Your anatomy will determine which procedures you need and what your results will look like. As a top plastic surgeon in Los Angeles, Dr. Stanton has experience working with many body shapes to create beautiful, natural-looking curves.
What body contouring procedures will you need for hourglass curves? Dr. Stanton may recommend some of these popular treatment options:
- Liposuction – Liposuction removes fat and can be a useful tool for creating a tiny, defined waist. If you have trouble with stubborn fat in the mid-section, turn to liposuction. By removing stubborn fat, many patients are able to finally conquer their problem areas.
- Buttocks Implants – Full, rounded butts are in, but achieving one of your own takes more than a few squats. Butt implants are ideal for volumizing and shaping the buttocks. Implants are sturdy, long-lasting, and far more effective than injectable procedures like the Brazilian butt lift or Sculptra.
- Hip Augmentation – An hourglass figure isn’t just about the butt. Butt augmentation enhances the backside while hip implants create side-to-side projection. Few surgeons are as experienced in using hip implants as Dr. Stanton. These implants can smooth out hip dips and create full and rounded curves that rival the waistline of Kim Kardashian.
- Breast Augmentation – Don’t forget about the breasts. An hourglass figure requires volume and shape at both the top and the bottom. Breast augmentation can create full and beautiful breasts, even for women with minimal natural breast tissue. Dr. Stanton uses saline, silicone, and gummy bear implants to create elegant breast augmentation results.
- Tummy Tuck – If you’ve lost significant weight or have been pregnant, you may need a tummy tuck to create a flat tummy. A tummy tuck removes extra skin and fat in the abdominal area to restore a tight, flat tummy.
Dr. Stanton will work with you to select the ideal combination of procedures needed to create your hourglass figure.
Can I Get Liposuction at the Same Time as Butt Implants? Should I Combine Treatments?
Most patients will need a few body contouring treatments to create an hourglass figure. These procedures are often combined to reduce downtime. When patients receive two treatments together, they can recover from both at the same time. Combining treatments means less downtime and faster results.
Many treatments can be combined, including liposuction with breast, hip, or buttocks implants. Dr. Stanton will optimize your surgical schedule to reduce downtime. Our goal is for you to get back to life flaunting your new curves as soon as possible. Are you ready for hourglass curves? Contact Dr. Stanton to explore your options for body contouring in Los Angeles. Call (310) 278-0077 to schedule your consultation.