Breast Reduction IN LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA
Patients who undergo breast reduction surgery frequently are seeking relief from the physical symptoms caused by the excessive weight of large breasts. Breast reduction usually can solve these problems as well as improve the size and shape of your breasts. Following breast reduction, your breasts will be more proportional to the rest of your body and clothes will fit better.
Breast reduction can be performed at any age, but waiting until breast development has stopped is usually recommended. Childbirth and breast-feeding may have significant and unpredictable effects on the size and shape of your breasts. Many women decide to undergo breast reduction prior to having children and feel they can address any subsequent changes later. If you are planning on breast-feeding, discuss this procedure with Dr. Stanton prior to the surgery.
Best Breast reduction candidates
- Breasts out of proportion to your body frame.
- Skin irritation beneath your breasts.
- One breast is much larger than the other.
- Restriction of physical activity due to the size and weight of your breasts.
- Back, neck or shoulder pain caused by breast weight.