It’s time for a tummy tuck. After pregnancy or weight loss, many patients struggle to regain their tight, flat tummy. If you’re ready to address loose skin and sagging abdominal muscles, come see Dr. Ryan Stanton to learn more about tummy tuck surgery in Beverly Hills, CA.
Your happiness is our priority after a tummy transformation, so make sure you ask Dr. Stanton if you could benefit from liposuction too. Liposuction and abdominoplasty work in harmony, each enhancing the results of the other. By pairing these two body contouring powerhouse procedures together, you can achieve your best shape and enjoy it for years to come.
Could you benefit from liposuction with your tummy tuck? Keep reading to learn more about this perfect pair.
Reasons to Add Liposuction to Your Tummy Tuck
Combining treatments is a powerful way to maximize results from plastic surgery. With just one trip to the operating room and a single recovery period, you can enjoy the results from multiple procedures. A combination of liposuction and tummy tuck offers many benefits including:
- Address Skin, Muscle, and Fat in a Single Procedure – What are your biggest tummy complaints? A tummy tuck can address loose or separated abdominal muscles and excess skin while liposuction handles stubborn fat on the tummy and the surrounding areas. A combination approach is the best way to address all your abdominal complaints and give you the contours you want in a single surgery.
- Skip the Drains – Adding liposuction to a tummy tuck allows for a layered suturing technique. This specialized technique helps hold the abdominal tissues together and reduces post-surgical fluid collection. Less fluid means that post-surgical drains aren’t necessary. Recovery without drains is faster and more comfortable.
- Maximize Results – Abdominoplasty and liposuction work together, producing a synergistic result much greater than either procedure on its own. Dr. Stanton can shape and sculpt your entire core to perfection by using these two complementary techniques together.
- Shape Other Areas Too – Why limit your results to just the tummy? Liposuction can contour other areas of the body, too. Slim down your waist, eliminate bra rolls, say goodbye to love handles.
Dr. Stanton can help you decide if liposuction will enhance the results of your tummy tuck procedure.
Our Favorite Combinations
Combination treatments allow patients to enjoy maximum benefits from plastic surgery with minimal recovery and downtime. Just like liposuction enhances tummy tuck results, these other pairings help our patients to discover their best bodies. Could you benefit from one of these combinations?
- Mommy Makeover – Our mommy makeover is the ultimate combination treatment. This procedure combines abdominoplasty, breast surgery, liposuction, and labiaplasty to completely restore a woman’s body after pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding.
- Breast Lift + Breast Augmentation – Create your ideal breasts with a breast lift and augmentation combination. This procedure addresses both sagging and volume to create full, shapely, and perky breasts.
- Butt Implants + Hip Augmentation – Hourglass curves are within reach with a combination of butt implants and hip augmentation. This signature treatment is one of Dr. Stanton’s specialties.
Contact our office to learn more about the benefits of combination treatments or to schedule a consultation.