Moms are up early in the morning and fall asleep, exhausted, late at night. All day long, they painstakingly balance careers, children, and partners with little time for self-care.
When you’re short on time, don’t fall short on skin care. These easy tips make it possible to be the mom that has it all: a busy life, wonderful children, and glowing, youthful skin.
How Much Time Do I Need for Skin Care?
When your plate is already overloaded, adding one more thing may feel like too much. Don’t worry; excellent skin care doesn’t take a lot of time. Most of our patients can complete a simple, high-quality skin care regimen in under 10 minutes a day. You’ve got this!
Skin Care Essentials: Our Must-Do Daily Skin Tasks
What makes up a good skin care regimen? While many products like serums and toners that can benefit the skin, we’ve pared it down to the absolute essentials for busy moms who need to care for their skin in a hurry. These three steps are skin care essentials you should ideally perform daily.
- Cleanse: Dirt, grime, and oils can clog pores and dull the skin. A daily cleanse helps remove these impurities from the skin to reveal fresh and beautiful skin every day.
- Moisturize: Moisturizing the skin helps keep it soft and supple. We recommend choosing a high-quality moisturizer formulated for your skin type.
- Protect: Sun damage is one of the most significant contributors to premature aging. Slather on the sunscreen every morning before you apply makeup to give your skin an essential layer of protection against the sun’s damaging rays.
Ask us for personalized skin care and product advice!
When You Need More Help: Quick Fixes for Problem Skin
Thorough at-home skin care sets the stage for beautiful skin, but problems will arise that need professional intervention. When you’re struggling with skin problems like wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, or breakouts, come visit our medical spa to target problem areas and perfect your skin.
These easy interventions can fit into any busy schedule.
- Botox: Effectively treat expression wrinkles like brow furrows and crow’s feet with Botox. This 15-minute treatment helps relax targeted facial muscles to refresh the skin and revitalize facial appearance. Botox requires no downtime and no recovery period.
- Dermal fillers: Plump those lips and smooth stubborn creases with injectable fillers. A typical treatment takes less than 30 minutes and can refresh the face from brow to chin. After dermal fillers, patients can immediately return to work and other activities.
- Morpheus8: Build better skin from within with Morpheus8. This powerful treatment combines microneedling and radiofrequency to help the skin build collagen and restore youthful radiance. Treatment typically takes an hour or less and downtime is minimal.
Busy moms deserve beautiful skin. Contact Dr. Stanton to discover your options for non-surgical skin enhancement in Beverly Hills.